Once we’ve prepared your application, we will send it to our panel of Lenders and you will know exactly how much you can borrow.
- Salary certificate – your employer can give you this
- Last 3 payslips
- Last 6 current account statements
- Last 6 savings account statements
- Last 6 credit card statements
- 12 month statement of existing borrowings – e.g. car loan or credit union loan
- Photo ID – e.g. passport or driving licence
- Copy of a utility bill from your current address
You will need Mortgage Protection and Home Building Insurance.
You will need to get a valuation of the property you intend to buy. If it is a second hand property, you may also need to get a structural survey done.
Yes you can. The information you need to provide is a bit different to an employed applicant. The Lenders will want to see:
- 3 year’s financial accounts certified by your accountant
- confirmation that your tax affairs are up-to-date and in order
- 6 months’ bank account statements
- 3 years’ Revenue Notices of Assessment and Tax Clearance confirmation